Re: [A/S] inconsiderate campers

Hi
I am new owner of a 79 Soverign..yeah I finally have an Airstream!
I have a dog and he goes camping with me all the time. I agree that if you
have a dog , as a responsible pet owner you need to give the dog the time and
attention he/she needs and not just leave the dog tied up. Dogs make
wonderful travel companions and only add to our enjoyment of the Camping
experience. For me whether it is a generator, Dog, famil fight, TV, Stereo or
whatever the disturbance is, it is inconsiderate people to blame...not the
objects or dogs.
JT Michaels