Re: [A/S] Re: The Long Long Trailer

A gal in Idaho wrote me:
"I have been told that some of that movie was shot here in ID (the scene
where they are traveling a steep mountain road with lots of switch backs and
no guard rails is White Bird Pass).  It has been years since I saw the movie
myself, so I couldn't say that this is a fact. However, lots of folks who
come up this way want to drive White Bird in their tow cars because of that
movie. "

Thanks for the information.... amazing how much everyone knows about this
movie.

Hunter