Re: [A/S] Inconsiderate Campers

Hi

For us if we go to a camp ground without hookups we expect that some, in this
day and age ,will use a Generator. If we want to avoid that we go to sites
with hookups. For the most part we go camping in the desert or some remote
spots that are not "campgrounds" per say.
When we all go to campgrounds there will always be the noisy kids, arguing
man and wife, genrators or whatever. We try to concentrate on the the postive
aspects of being in a great National or State Park and enjoy what we can.
JT Michaels