Re: [A/S] Propane regulator - '66 Safari

JAC,
 I bought a replacement regulator/switcher combination unit at the local
Coleman store or propane supplier, I forget which. They're probably all
about the same as far as functionality and reliability. You will no
doubt find some mechanical adaptation necessary to get it mounted
securely, I did.

While you're at it, you might want to consider replacement pigtails with
the new-style hand-tighten connections that fit the OPD valves. Makes it
easier to R&R the cylinder for filling.

                                  <<Jim>>