Re: [A/S] Refrigerator Removal, Burping, and Probable Replacement

Harvey,

Thanks for the update.

Last week my fridge/freezer was not cooling very good at all.  Changed our
weekend plans...big time..gotta have refrigeration for food. Since I am
currently using our Airstream for weekend get aways...I was a little
challenged.  I am not sure if my issue was having the unit level or not.  I
just got back from a 2 nite quicktrip up the road at Delaware State Park
(Ohio) and was on level ground and it seemed to work OK (??) I also
purchased a cheap temp gauge put it in the box and keep an eye on it. I had
to put the temp setting at 4 (5 choices of cold/lights) to keep the temp in
the correct temp zone (color coded on the gauge)...I am a little concerend
that I too may be in need of a new unit.  I will watch and see how your
ordeal plays out.

Thank-you,

George/OH