Re: [A/S] Refrigerator Removal, Burping, and Probable Replacement

Dean,

Good question.  Don't know the answer to that one.  The thought occurred to
me this a.m. as I righted the fridge and plugged it in.  Having the
refrigerant in the now top part of the coil and slowly moving down with
gravity may cause an additional problem.  I considered the chance
momentarily then decided I really didn't care enough to wait.

So the unit is right side up, plugged in, and supposedly cooling.

I'll report the result.

Harvey