Re: [A/S] Underbelly Water Update/& A Refrigerator Tip

Jack, what I'm hearing you say is that Airstream recommends sealing the
airway "compartment" behind the refrigerator except for the screened vent in
the floor behind the fridge and the vent in the roof through the skin (also
screened). Is that the recommendation?  I wonder if that expanding foam
insulation that comes in a pressurized can would serve the purpose of
sealing the back to keep hot air away from the sides of the refrigerator.

Jim Greene