Re: [A/S] I Need Your Thoughts

Thanks for the comments Harvey.  I placed a call today
to A/S customer service but after waiting for about 15
minutes for a person to talk to, I left a call back
message on voice mail.  I'll be interested in their
comments when they call back.  My only other thought
is with the bulk of the service people (including the
service manager) up in Sioux Falls, the folks left
behind were up to their eyeballs in work and they
figured they could put me off at this time. Not
acceptable in my eyes but may be a reason as to their
diagnosis.

My guess is that the factory will not confirm the
diagnosis.  I think I'll let them call the dealer and
let them know how this issue should be taken care of.

The trailer is under a 2 year 100% warranty and the
work record does show my complaint and the fact that
the dealer did not make any correction.  I don't plan
on waiting too long to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Jack