Re: [A/S] Sewer Solution

Hi folks,
    No, the S/S does not come with the proper Thetford fitting, but an
adapter is available at most RV dealers. Considering a 75' run, the S/S
literature claims to be able to pump UP 3 feet for more than 100 feet with a
minimum of 15 PSI at the water source, you should not have any problem. I
use mine exclusively (I'm not sensitive to "Looky Loos", if they've got
nothing better to do I figure it's cheap entertainment) and really consider
it a good investment.
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC
Region 2 VAC Representative