Re: [A/S] Sewer Solution

<< 1.  Does it come with the proper size fitting for the Airstream sewer
 pipe?>

No, you'll need the adaptor.

 2.  I have about a 75 ft run from where I  park my Airstream to the
 house sewer clean out plug.  There is a 14" to 18" drop to the plug.
 I have good city water pressure.  Would I have a problem using the
 with one inch plastic pipe and the sewer solution on my rig? >>

I don't know, I would ask the company....1-888-752-6999  ask them how to do
that. You don't want to make a mistake where black water is concerned. (c:

Hunter