[A/S] 1965 Overlander

I need to replace the following equipment in the 1965 Overlander I just
purchased.
I am sure someone on the list has replaced at least one if not all these
items.  I need suggestions as to suitable replacements or sources for same.:

  Domestic Refrigerator(looks like model 510A) Demensions H41 W 221/2  D 233/4
  Attwood Bowen water Heater Model G110T
  Peters & Russell Model 5800-B water pump.

       Any and all help would be appreciated.

                                                                   Thanks,

Chuck & Lynn
                                                                         1965