Re: [A/S] OPD Valves

Wayne:

     I just looked at the Camping World site, and they show the 20
lb. cylinder with OPD *and* gauge, but don't show any 30 lb or 40 lb
cylinders with OPD *and* gauge.  So, I guess I'd have to special
order them?  I need 30 lb tanks.  Also, I cannot find anything at
either the CW or the Manchester Tank sites that indicate that the 30
and 40 lb tanks are aluminum.  The tare wt. shown for the 30 lb tanks
is around 27 lb, IIRC, which is what my steel tanks show, again, IIRC.

- Dick
(5368)