[A/S] Re: A different hitch option

Hi, Arnie:

     I'm having a little trouble understanding this post.  Are you
saying that the hitch Charlie mentioned is basically the same as the
Reese Dual Cam?  And the Hensley Arrow also?
     I looked at the pictures at the "Equalizer" site, and it doesn't
seem to me to be at all like the simple Dual Cam system, but it's
hard to determine its operating principles from a picture.
     I've owned a Reese Dual Cam and I now own a Hensley Arrow, and I
can tell you that the Hensley doesn't operate on the same principle
as the Reese - any Reese - hitch, for sway control (Neither does the
Tow-Rite).  Of course, they all operate on basic physical principles,
but so does a see-saw.
     Have I missed something here?  Or, perhaps I have mis-understood
your post.  In any event, as you say, a proper tow vehicle is
paramount, regardless of the hitch used.

- Dick
(5368)