Re: [A/S] Tires

Blair,

    Thank you for your reply.  I am still at the point where I can get
different tires. If you had to purchase tires again would you still choose
the same size and if not what would you go with. I am wondering if I had a
flat on the side of the road would I be able to change it.   I am going
Thursday to get the tires put on and the seals and bearings changed.  Does
the Tradewind Twin mean you have two axels or Twin beds?  Thanks again.

Sincerely,

John Gessner