[A/S] 1955 Overland w/2001 Toyota Tacoma - was Airstream pullers

I never saw a reply to Edward Lewis's question about  towing with a Toyota.
His post may have been overlooked because there were so many posts about A/S
pullers  I went back to the archives to find it. Once I've read it my 'old'
mail is kept only 3-4 days on AOL

ED:
I think they may have had an article on a Toyota in the Trailer Life magazine
awhile back. Our library has back copies and I'll check there next time I go
in.   I hope you  get some 'positive' feedback since you love your truck. We
also had our puller (2000 Nissan Xterra) before we found our 1998 '19 Bambi.
The SUV is to be my hsb's "last" vehicle so the A/S would have to go before
the puller if it hadn't worked out.
-Norma