Re: [A/S] Black Tank (was Pickup (and other) Questions)

Kellie,
 We often dump the black tank when it's well under 1/2 full. Our
procedure is to fill the toilet to the brim, flush, then immediately
open the drain valve. While it's draining, my wife fills the toilet
again, then flushes as soon as the tank is empty. There is NO buildup in
our tank.

Others use a bucket with 2 or 3 gallons of water to help flush the tank,
giving it a shot before opening the valve, then another after the tank
is empty.

"It works for us". :-)

                             <<Jim>>