[A/S] Need Info on 1963-64 Around-the-World Tour

I am scheduled to display my 1963 Vintage Airstream at Kentucky's
Vintage Folklore, Sep 27-29.  My Airstream was one of the trailers on
the 1963-64 Around-the-World Tour.  I had hoped to find information
about that tour in Elkhart at the RV Museum during the Region 5
Vintage Rally May 18-20.  It was a dead end.  I would be interested
in the itinerary, exact number of trailers, WBCCI Numbers on the
trailers, etc., or anything else available pertaining to that tour.

Thanks,

Cecil
WBCCI #8671
63 Airstream Landyacht