Re: [A/S] Food for trailer Tire thought

You are right of course. I was referring to my application and the fact that
it seems a lot of things that are related to Airstreams (and RVs in general)
are expensive as compared to other products used for similar things. I guess
I was thinking RV air conditioners, refrigerators, etc, compared to
household products that do the same thing. I'm also impressed by InlandRV's
$12.95 price for a plastic door catch. Not everything of course, but some.

Jim