Re: [A/S] Pergo Floors

I have seen desasters with the Prego type floors especialy when used in a
situtation where the floor tens to twist and flex as a trailer floor does.
The seams for tile. the original tile floor in my 65 Tradewind had opened and
allowed water from moping to penithate the plywood sub floor. I replaced my
origional floor with parquet and had the seams start to move after my 1st
trip.and this was 1/8 im thick parqute. I finally solved that prolvem. I
would reccommend vinel sheet goods carefully fitted and cemented down to form
a totaly seamless floor probaly the most pritical solution for a travel
trailer
Jim Smith

 1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)