[A/S] Re: Drawtite vs. Warner Brake Controller

Hi Hunter,
 so sorry if the subject had been bought up before. I guess we will
 just have to agree to disagree on the subject of tow vehicles.

  Come to think aboutit, I wonder if I should have listened to the
dealer that said you cannot tow with front wheel drive, and yet they
towed a 30ft A/S from LA to NY in the 70s with an Olds Tornado FW
drive car with the back wheels removed to advertise a hitch. Then
there was the guy that said no way can you tow with a V6 only a V8
will do the job, but when I look I find  a modern V6 puts out more HP
and pounds feet of torque than the old 350in V8  I towed with in the
70s.
 Then there was also the guy that said no you cannot have hydraulic
elec brake controlers on tow vehicles with antilock brakes, I wonder
why he did not do more research. He sold me the most unsafe electronic
type controler I have ever used. Maybe the guy was stuck in a
paradigm.
          Brian in Canada