Re: [A/S] Re: Drawtite vs. Warner Brake Controller

<< so sorry if the subject had been bought up before. I guess we will
  just have to agree to disagree on the subject of tow vehicles.>>

It's not a problem to bring up subjects that have been brought up before.....
new people join the list every day so they will hear our thoughts and
hopefully add their own.

   <<Come to think aboutit, I wonder if I should have listened to the
 dealer that said you cannot tow with front wheel drive, and yet they
 towed a 30ft A/S from LA to NY in the 70s with an Olds Tornado FW
 drive car with the back wheels removed to advertise a hitch.>>

Just a few things to remember... In the 70s the speeds were 55 mph max.
Trailers were no where near as heavy as they are today..... there were many
fewer lawyers....and people didn't live on lawsuits like they do today... in
the US... I see you are from Canada where Can-Am is..... Canadians don't sue
like we do.

For every story you have about someone successfully towing foolishly there is
a story about someone who didn't make it.

Hunter, happy to agree to disagree