[A/S] olds toronado

I remember that demo too. As I recall the rear wheels were on the
Olds except for demos at dealers. They came by our dealer ship too.
That was sponsered by Reese Hitches. The thing you forgot to mention
was that front wheel drive car weighed about as much as two of todays
front wheel drive cars. That olds Toronado was so heavy and solidly
built, it became the platform for The GMC motorhome. You will recall
they were front wheel drive. Hunter is rite, there can be no
substitute for weight. That is why big men make the best bullys. I
would like to see an Intrepid take my A/S the places I take it with
my 3/4 ton truck and I am lookin around for a one ton with a long
wheel base and a short hook up.
Thanx.