Re: [A/S] Drawtite brake controller

Hi Harvey,
 my Drawtite brake controler failed me last week. After the winter
 I hitched up my trailer only to find that the Drawtite was dead,
 stole the one out of my sons truck and that worked fine. By the way
 I was on my way to Can-Am the Airtream trailer dealers in London
Ontario to have my brakes checked on the trailer and also to have a
Warner Hydraulic/Electric brake controler installed on my new tow
unit.
 I bought the Warner unit from Can-Am. Boy its a dream compared to
 the crazy electronic units.
         Brian Barlow
          Woodstock
            Ontario