Re: [A/S] AZ trip

Thanks, Pearl, for pointing that beautiful route to us.  I just assumed that
Don was on the homeward-bound leg and trying to get home soon.

By all means, if you have the time, take the scenic route....AZ 89 North
from Flagstaff, then US 160 (abt 17 mi. north of  Cameron Station) to Four
Corners. It's a short drive from there to Cortez, CO and some fine sights.

After that you can continue East to Farmington, NM and then on down toward
Albuquerque to get back on the Interstate if you need to.

I've wandered around that area a few times, and it's always fun.  It can be
a little warm from May on, but not too much.  Just get out the Atlas and see
where the roads go.

Roger
Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign....WBCCI 4165....VAC