Re: [A/S] Sun Shade

Westt MArine has a do it your self curtain set up: a track with snaps
and a tape of snaps to sew (or Glue) onto the top of the curtains.

I am thinking about making insulating window panels out of the
reflective plastic pillow insualtion (From my second favorite store,
Jade Mountain) Probably velcro to inside of windows. You could do
something like that.

I was also wondering if the pin and grommet system that sports cars have
to keep the tonneau cover on would be a better way to put up shades that
need to come down a lot.

Daisy ( did the Git Rot to the back floor punky areas today)