Re: [A/S] First overnight stay and delivery

Don,
I know we liked that 25C also.  We have always had a
trailer with a dinette so the fold down table was
quite a change.

What tipped the scales for the 27A was the amount of
closet space and the big shower.  It's probably the
largest shower we have ever had in a TT.  Going with
the 25C would have lost us one closet some kitchen
storage and a smaller bath.

BTW, what part of the Ozarks are you hailing from?  We
tend to get down to Branson one or two times a year.
Our campground of choice is Compton Ridge.  We've been
staying down there since our tenting days in the early
70's.

Regards,

Jack
STL Mo.