[A/S] Ultima 2020 brake controller

Joe -
Thanks for the reminder.

I keep forgetting about the Ultima 2020, probably because I haven't been
able to get ANY information about it from either retailers or online. Both
of the Jordan Research websites have been 'down' for months. I don't think
it's at all unreasonable to be suspicious of an organization that is unable
to maintain 'web-presence' in this day and age.

I can't remember where or when or on what vehicle, but at some point, i did
have a brake controller which used a mechanical connection to the brake
pedal. As I recall, it worked quite well. I think the only problem i ever
had with it was that at one point the mechanical connection came loose, and
i was suddenly without trailer brakes. It also seems possible that the cable
could become 'kinked', leaving the brakes 'on' all the time, and eventually
burn out the trailer's brakes. On the other hand, a failure of an hydraulic
system could result in the loss of brake pressure all the way around -
puller and trailer both... a potentially more dangerous failure.

If someone could scan the Jordan Research manual, and put it up somewhere
where I could see it, I'd really appreciate it. Alternatively, if you could
copy it and snail me a copy, i'd reimburse you for the expense.

Thanks, Joe.

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
WBCCI #8862/VAC