Re: [A/S] Tekonsha Voyager

Hi Tuna,
Thanks for the info, (and to others who have responded).
I know there are better brake controllers, I just have this one and the
Kelsey -Hayes for when I decide on my ultimate tow vehicle, but for this
summer I'll use the  Tekonsha.

Probably not going for the Bentley this time, (quite fancy a Mulsanne
tho'), it would be illegal to tow my Airstream with it over here. Looking
at various options, including a Suburban, but I've just found out that my
GMC conversion van is (according to its VIN) a 3/4 ton van, with a GVWR of
7000lb, so I may be OK until the 700R4 transmission packs up again.

Or I wait until someone gives me a Bentley.......
Marie