[A/S] Magazine Delivery

Has anyone had a problem with their magazine delivery?  I received
the COVER of my first issue of Trailer Life and first issue of
Highways!  The post office people say their new machine does tear
covers off of magazines sometimes.  They will mail me the cover if
they find it, otherwise, deal with it!  The magazines that my wife
gets all come in plastic bags.  I have called both Trailer Life and
Highways and they are replacing the issues, in an envelope, but they
will not mail them bagged each month.  Am I the only one having a
problem?
Don