Re: [A/S] Magazine Delivery

Ever since I joined WBCCI I have been receiving mounds of WBCCI "materials"
(local and national) that all looks the same to me.  It is mostly
boilerplate and somewhat self serving to the officers who apparently need
to see their names monthly.

The Blue Beret needs a facelift.  It should look toward exciting new
concepts in interior design and accessories for Airstreams.  Sort of like a
consumer report.  It could get a lot more viewer interest by redeaigning
it's own pages.  The member directory is ineffective without the email
addresses.  Why not include them?

Don't get me wrong.  I love Airstream and WBCCI but if they want to pull in
the Baby Boomers they have to be more contemporary in my opinion.

Bob