Re: [A/S] USATODAY.com

Wow, Sod in the coach?  My dogs bring sod into the trailer all the time (c:

Great article, thanks Rich.

My trailer is finished... it looks amazing.  I had forgotten how nice it was
before the hail storm.  I even have a few little extras now...like the
"sunglasses" to protect the front windows and a rear bedroom awning.

Sadly, I can't pick it up yet.  The tree guys are here doing clean up and I'm
not bringing it back until every branch is picked up and the stump is ground.
 I'm even ging to make a flat spot for it... no more lift up one side to
level it.

Walt is a dear, he said it could stay there as long as need be.

I know Chris mentioned the 1985 (?) 25 footer he has for sale... small world,
I know the gal who owned it.  It's the exact layout as mine..... only much
lighter because it has tambour doors and plastic and laminate where mine is a
solid oak interior. It has $4,000.00 worth of solar equipment.... which I
tried to get Walt to give to me but he wouldn't (c:

He is replacing the carpet and someone willl get a nice, not luxurious, but
nice trailer for $10,000.00.  The 25's are a great size!

Hunter, looking forward to sleeping back in her own bed