Re: [A/S] Trailer Flat Tire

Get a "bottle" jack from an auto supply store. I locate mine under the
frame piece between the wheels when lifting the trailer.

I had a flat last year and lifted the trailer to remove the wheel. After
removing the wheel, the jack sank into the soil so far I could not replace
the wheel and the jack just sank more when I tried to jack it higher. I had
to borrow a second jack to lift it off the first jack so I could complete
the job.  I now carry two bottle jacks and a board to place underneath. The
jacks are inexpensive - $15 - 20.

Jerry  W4UK