Re: [A/S] Suburbans vs conversion vans

With Three kids, two dogs, three cats and the guinea pig, A Van is the only way
to go.

We have a 1989 GMC G20 Conversion Van that we pull our '31 Excella with.  It does
a decent job, although I would prefer another drop in the gearing during pulling
mode,  this would really make it wind up during highway travelling while not
towing.

The Van also serves as the oldest Son's bedroom while camping, while the other
four of us are in the Excella.

I would go for a Van for shorter (day) trips (a Day to get where your going) and
with something a bit more robust for longer trips.  A Van provide for more moving
around by the occupants than a truck does. The kids can even sleep in the back of
the Van while on the road.

Just my thirteens cents worth.

bobb