Re: [A/S] Shock stud mounts

Your on the right track, when I change shocks in the
shop I nearly always have to pry the bottom mount away
from the frame, not much, usually about 1/2" I leave
the nut on the shaft end to protect the threads and
use a 30" pry bar, works every time, most times you
don't even need to bend the bracket back.
One word of caution to anyone replacing shocks,
always!!!! wd-40 or some other lube on the bolts, you
don't want to snap the studs off, it's a bear to weld
new ones on.
Greg