[A/S] Day to day activities on a caravan

Hi Tricia & Conrad,

In a recent note, you asked if I would "describe the day to day activity of a caravan to those of us
who have never been on one?" Yes, I'd be happy to do that. It just so happens I kept daily notes of
our experiences during last month's Colorado River Caravan. I shared them for three weeks (20
postings) with Airstream owners on the Vintage List.

The down side of putting it on the Airstream List is this would be old hat for folks who are also
members of the VAC List. I don't have any idea what proportion of members on the Airstream List are
also on the VAC List. Some guidance, please.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net