[A/S] Re:Re: Airstream Maintenance Manual

Thanks Hunter,

I received the small green pamphlet, labeled as an owners manual, but the
only other documentation were manufacturers instructions for the installed
products.  Several labels in the service access compartments on the exterior
have peeled off and I'm not sure if I should be poking around without some
documentation.

One of the first projects will be to add some PV panels and a plan of how
the wiring is laid out would be most helpful.  It's possible I could visit a
dealer and pay for the customer tour a new owner would get.

By the way, I received a voicemail from Airstream Customer Service that they
discontinued Service Manuals many years ago.

Thanks,
Bob