Re: [A/S] Airstream Classic Motorhome Questions

I have had my 1990 345 limited since 1989 and it has proven to be a reliable
coach.  It is one of the best looking MH's ever built and still looks like a
new design. I constantly get compliments and disbelief that it is over ten
years old.  I have the original clear coat which is still in good shape.
The units are always in demand.  The original converters were actually
better than the Trailer Univolts but still not up to today's technology, but
this is an easy fix.  Just like any used automobile make sure the running
gear is in good shape and like any trailer the appliances are all working.

Howard