[A/S] Re: Airstream Classic Motorhome Questions

Jim we took ours to a truck front end and frame shop.  They have a
rack so they can get under it.  I tried to purchase the shocks from
Airstream but they kept sending the wrong ones, so the shop got them
from an auto parts store.  Seems that they are a common shock.  I am
taking mine back tomorrow to get the front wheels aligned.  Costs
$105.00.  Not too bad.  All in all I think that is the cheapest way to
go.