Re: [A/S] a great mixture

just want to add my  $.02 communication takes energy and good communication
takes even more.... if we give up....we all loose...
i love to turn off the tv, put down the book and rub shoulders with all
types of people.... this old world has people problems and people
are going to solve them... only by getting together.... and mixing....
all ages... all colors.... all backgrounds... any time i've been party to a
group that is too alike it lacks... We need to build and grow.... its
different now but a lot of the old ideas will still work.... as a society
we've only been trying to build good  cities/towns for 30-40 centuries.
thats one reason why i purchased an A/S to mix a little....    Steve