Re: [A/S] Newbie - need opinions on size

My husband developed Alzheimers just before he retired so I did all the driving
from then on
and no he couldn't direct either but following the old bottom of the steering
wheel I could put that trailer anywhere I wanted it.     I am very careful about
pulling into parking lots making sure I can get around so end up parking on the
street in front if I can't see an easy way for me to get around
so a few feet of walkiing after driving is good ffor the legs.

since we didn't retire till 78 you know we did lots of wekend camping   so go
for it tis a great life.
Pearl