[A/S] Newbie - need opinions on size

Hi Folks

My wife Nancy and I have been camping for five or six years with a
variety of pop-ups and most recently a 16 ft. Casita.  We really
enjoy the Casita but have been thinking something larger would be
nice.  We have decided on an airstream but not on a size.  I have
several concerns and will appreciate your input.

We do a lot of weekend trips and it is very easy with the small
trailer to hitch and go - does the larger size tend to dicourage
short trips?

To be blunt - I'm not that great at backing up and getting into
campsites - I'm usually able to provide plenty of entertainment for
my camping neighbors when pulling in!  Am I overly concerned with the
difficulty of pulling and parking the larger units?

With the Casita I can pull into just about any gas station/fast food
so don't concern myself with a lot of planning on where to gas up or
eat.  Does that change with the larger units?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks
Dave Brett