[A/S] Hensley Hitch

Any ideas?
I am ordering a Hensley Hitch and they want to know the ht. from the
top of the ball on the trailer to the ground. I have a 1963 AS Safari
22'. Are the hts. universal? I have the battery out of the AS for the
winter and it is not sitting on level land(the AS is level) so it is
hard for me to measure. Also they gave me a rough picture of 3
different ball hitches. Mine kind of looks like the 3rd one but not
exactly. The bottom of the ball even with the bottom of the
rail.Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks for any help.
Hunter?
Peg in NJ