[A/S] Re: Dometic Refigator

There's your problem - you have a leak in the cooling unit.  You have
two options (other than installing an all-electric one) that I can
think of.  First, you can get a new refrigerator - The RM2510.2 is
$849 in the Camping World 2000 catalog.  Or, you can get a new or
rebuilt cooling unit (don't know the cost).  There is little you can
do once you smell the ammonia.  And, people will differ in opinions
about new unit - vs - new cooling unit -vs - rebuilt cooling unit.  I
have a rebuilt one in my trailer, bought in Hudsonville, MI, this
year - it's too soon to know if I wasted my money.

- Dick
(5368)