[A/S] Dodge diesel with standard transmition.

Has anyone had any experance  towing with a standard transmition on the
cummings diesel? I have been told by one of the members that the transmitions
on the diesel is Crap Having just spent $9000.00 to get my rig towed out of
Mexico and having a new transmition installed and finaly made it home to Fl.
I am frankly afraid to eaver tow it anywhere eaver again. I cannot afford to
buy another truck. and with the disasters I suffered with my Suberan dont
know what I would buy if I could afford to get another truck. I think the
smart thing would try to sell the Airstream for what I can get out of it and
charge the whole mess to a horriable experance.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Ablatross)
1992 Dodge