Re: [A/S] Re: Repairs, warranties et al

Mr. Mayse told us that the initial installation had insufficient
ducting, so that backpressure on a safety switch shut down the furnace.

> Did they ever give you the paperwork/manual?

Not yet.

> ...did at least they
> tow it into the shop and out of the freezing weather?

They neither looked at the coach (parked so that it had to be in their
way) nor did they read the email until we phoned a very helpful someone
else in the office two days later.

>Do you know if their is any weather damage?...

Not yet.  If there is, I would take the position that they are
responsible.

				-- Lew #4239
'72 Safari
bicycle +