Re: [A/S] Tow vehicle?

See if that dealer has the Ford "Towing Guide", which should tell you
exactly what the Ford engineers rate it for (and therefore warrant it for).
If he doesn't have it, call Ford for it, or check other dealers. The other
brand dealers should have similar towing guides for their products.

I wouldn't leave Dodge out of consideration - I went with Dodge (the V10)
when I needed a new one in '97 and have not regretted it for a minute.

Jerry