RE: [A/S] Belly Pan!

Chris, I do not live in CA. I live in the rust belt (Cleveland). The trailer
has always resided in Ohio, and occasionally sees the salt. Judging by my
frame you have absolutely no reason to drop the belly to inspect it unless
the previous owners made a habit of traveling through the winter salt on a
regular basis. By the way, my trailer has always been stored outdoors. In
its 40 years it has been parked about 1/3 the time on pavement, 1/3 on
gravel, 1/3 on grass. My suggestion is just to keep the exposed frame
painted, I use silver rustoleum.

Scott Scheuermann