RE: [A/S] Re: Dodge to pull 31ft Sovereign

I have a '94 one ton. The difference in rated tow weight lies in the
difference in weight of the truck. In practice, I would much rather tow with
the dually, no matter what the weight. However, I pay for the towing
stability in the parking lots. This is my second dually. On the first, I had
to repair the rear fenders on a regular basis. Towing the Airstream,
however, It is very nice to have the truck and trailer being the same width.
george, who knows how to patch plastic fenders. (the trailer is 29')