[A/S] 59' airstream ?

I have a 59' airstream (24') and I'm trying to figure out what type
it is.  The layout has two bench seats with a table between them up
front, the sink/store are on one side and the fridge is on the
opposite side (by the door), it has two twin beds in the rear portion
and the bathroom.  Also I'm wondering the value of the trailer, it is
in very rough shape on the inside (bathroom is nearly gutted), but
the outside is in very good condition and it was just rewired.  Any
suggestions on the best way to sell an airstrea? I'd like to get it
in the hands of a real airstream entusiast. Thanks-Max