[A/S] Re: Dodge to pull 31ft Sovereign

So 29' has got to weigh almost as much as a 31' In fact ours is 29'
without the tounge. We have only put 20 miles on the truck. I could
take it back and get the Ford. But I don't want to. Karla says she
loves that truck. (heated leather seats) Our trailer is not quite
towable for testing on the freeway, yet. The Cummings is much faster
than my old Ford with a 460. Maybe it is the larger wheels on the old
Ford. It must be underrated in the Manual.